Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: I feel so bad for laughing at this...but I can't help it...

  1. #1
    HB Forum Owner ek3's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 11th, 2001
    Posts
    1,753
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    http://www.howsyournews.com/

    Check out the music section...quality stuff...

    <font color="#e2f137" size="1">[ November 01, 2002 02:38 PM: Message edited by: ek3 ]</font>

  2. #2
    Inactive Member gnosis_within's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 23rd, 2001
    Posts
    318
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    that is funny for so many reasons.............

  3. #3
    TastinGood
    Guest TastinGood's Avatar

    Post

    I like men...

    <font color="#e2f137" size="1">[ October 30, 2002 01:55 PM: Message edited by: ek3 ]</font>

  4. #4
    Inactive Member CajunBabe's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 17th, 2002
    Posts
    1,178
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I THOUGHT this was a cool board. I was obviously wrong!! That site or the shit you posted isn't even funny!! You should be fuckin ashamed of yourself!!! GOODBYE!!!!!

  5. #5
    HB Forum Owner ek3's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 11th, 2001
    Posts
    1,753
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    [img]tongue.gif[/img] I knew someone would get pissed...

  6. #6
    TastinGood
    Guest TastinGood's Avatar

    Post

    Too bad it was the only poster that this board had that we dont know personally.

    Oh well.

  7. #7
    HB Forum Owner ek3's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 11th, 2001
    Posts
    1,753
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Alright...I admit it, I felt bad about this post...so I'm gonna take out the bad references...

  8. #8
    TastinGood
    Guest TastinGood's Avatar

    Post

    you ass!

    *marches to acropolis to cry to mommy*

  9. #9
    HB Forum Owner ek3's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 11th, 2001
    Posts
    1,753
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    What?...

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •